Talent 2.0 Regional Workforce Strategy
Talent and Workforce is an essential part of a healthy economy. As the region continues to grow, businesses and communities realize that the development, maintenance and accessibility of a talented workforce is a top priority. Talent development is a team sport that requires public, private and educational institutions to work collaboratively to be successful. Numerous barriers keep existing residents from fully participating in the labor force. These barriers can range from access to transportation and child care to increased commute times and traffic congestion.
To begin to address this challenge, the Talent 2.0 team was established. On the team are representatives from:
- Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce
- City of Fort Collins Economic Health Department
- City of Loveland Economic Development Department
- Larimer County Economic Development Department
- Larimer County Workforce Center
- Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Colorado Economic Alliance
- United Way of Larimer County
We hired one of the nation’s top economic and workforce development consulting firms, TIP Strategies, to guide us in the development of a talent plan and are pleased to release that plan to public.
February 14, 2017 Release
This project would not be possible without the financial support of the following:
Ed Carroll Motor Company
Contact Ann Hutchison at email@example.com to learn more about Talent 2.0 and how you can get involved.