Blather and Gems
As a function of my job, I am a professional talker. Several times a month I speak to local groups about the economy and key trends in the area.
A few gems from a recent presentation:
- 27 percent of our two-county workforce commutes here everyday from the Denver area
- Other area chambers are our partners, not our competitors
- Cost of living in the Fort Collins – Loveland – Greeley area is close to the national average…except for housing
- Illinois, New York, and California are the biggest net population contributors to Colorado
- Gross Regional Product of the two-county region is over $30B
If your interested in more information like this, see my presentation to residential property managers here.