In this week of Thanksgiving, here are a few of the things for which I am thankful:
- My good health. Everything begins and ends there.
- My family… how lucky am I.
- Beautiful vistas and wonderful places to hike in Colorado and the West.
- Chamber leaders and active members. As a Chamber staff we know we are very fortunate to work with and around wonderful people.
- Speaking of that, I am thankful for the staff we have at the Chamber. It’s a pleasure to spend your days with competent, capable, and good people.
- My love of American history. It provides appreciation and perspective. Yes, we are living through a loud and raucous time. No, our country is not falling apart. Yes, we’ve yelled at each other before. Yes, we’ll be fine.
- I’m thankful for Shannon Jaeger of The Roasted Beet http://www.roastedbeet.com.
- I’ll always thank for the reminder that time moves on and we are allotted only so many springs to enjoy.
- Rich soil and farmers.
- Business and business-people.
- Colorado sunshine. We get more sunshine than most places, and I’m thankful.
Here’s wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!