Resources for Members: Legislative Tracking, Coronavirus
Here are some timely resources.
First, with the state legislature underway, the Chamber’s state issues committee – the Northern Colorado Legislative Alliance – is analyzing, tracking, and lobbying on bills. Click here for the NCLA 2020 bill tracker.
Second, the coronavirus is a big topic in the news. So far, the reports make it sound more like a bad flu season than anything to be unduly concerned about. The advice we are reading says to take the same personal precautions that you do during flu season – wash your hands, avoid handshakes, don’t come to work sick, etc. That said, we have a assembled a few resources that may be helpful to you:
- US Chamber of Commerce – Resources, Impact, Response
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), February 2020
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- National Restaurant Association Coronavirus Information and Resources
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases Map