Open House for Express Lanes on North I-25
If you want to find out the latest on what is happening to widen North I-25, here’s your chance. The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is holding an open house regarding the express lanes between Johnstown to Fort Collins next Wednesday, June 27. There will be no formal presentation, so attendees are invited to arrive anytime between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m.
The open house is at the Ranch Events Complex – Larimer Conference Center, 5280 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO 80538.
Members of the CDOT project team will be present to answer questions about the schedule and phasing for the project and provide information on:
- Express Lane construction in both directions
- Replacement of aging bridges and widening of others
- Improvements to bus service performance and the addition of new bus slip ramps from I-25 to the new Park-n-Ride at Kendall Parkway
- Creation of new pedestrian and bicycle access under I-25 at Kendall Parkway
- Connection of the Cache la Poudre River Regional Trail under I-25 and network to 100 miles of trails
- Improvement of interchanges at Highway 402 and Prospect Road
More project information can be found here:
- Project Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Hotline: 720-593-1996
- Project Website: codot.gov/projects/north-i-25/johnstown-to-fort-collins