Windermere Real Estate Makes a Splash in Northern Colorado
Windermere Colorado will hold a Real Estate Market Forecast and Grand Opening event at the Fort Collins Marriott at 350 E. Horsetooth Road, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 15, 2015. Presented by Windermere Colorado President Eric Thompson, attendees will learn about key real estate statistics and trends in the Northern Colorado market, including home values, the best-selling neighborhoods and future Northern Colorado growth predictions. Special guest, Fort Collins City Manager Darin Atteberry, will also share his insights about the Northern Colorado region. Also in attendance will be Windermere Real Estate CEO, Geoff Wood, and co-presidents, OB Jacobi and Jill Jacobi Wood.
Following the presentation, guests are invited to attend a Grand Opening open house at the new Windermere Colorado office, adjacent to the Marriott at 400 E. Horsetooth Road, Suite 100.
“We are excited to celebrate the grand opening of Windermere with the Northern Colorado community,” said Eric Thompson, President of Windermere Colorado. “This presentation will be a vital resource to homeowners, potential homeowners and partners looking to successfully grow and enhance their real estate portfolio. There are exciting things going on in the Northern Colorado market, and we plan an engaging evening that will equip attendees with tools and information they need for 2015 and beyond.”
OB Jacobi, president of Windermere Real Estate, is looking forward to attending both the forecast event and grand opening of the new Windermere Fort Collins office. “The upcoming Real Estate Market Forecast is the perfect opportunity for Windermere to demonstrate its professionalism and expertise in the Northern Colorado housing market,” said Jacobi. “We’re very excited for our Colorado debut and look forward to what promises to be an informative evening.”
Windermere Colorado will also introduce three helpful tools at the event including:
- Windermere Certified Listings: A first-of-its-kind package, where every Windermere Certified Listing goes through a consistent process, benefiting the buyer, the seller and reducing the friction that commonly occurs in the real estate transaction. Certified properties are: pre-inspected, professionally cleaned, professionally photographed and thoroughly measured. In addition, a full-color brochure is produced and all of the important Home Owner’s Association documents are assembled for potential buyers to review.
- Neighborhood News: An emailed monthly newsletter to help customers identify vital signs in their local market. Includes a snapshot view complete with graphs and charts.
- Windermere App: Allows prospective homebuyers to instantly access homes for sale with incredible accuracy and speed by MLS number, address, or physical location. The Windermere App also syncs up to myWindermere accounts on www.windermerecolorado.com, providing access to the following features:
- Save favorite listings
- Save multiple home searches
- Remove unwanted listings from appearing in search results
- Create Driving Tours between multiple homes and open houses
- Receive email updates when new homes hit the market
- Collaborate online with agents
Both events are open to the public. RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
About Windermere Colorado:
Since its inception in 1972, Windermere Real Estate has grown to be a network of 300 offices with more than 7,000 agents by focusing on three basic principles: hire the best people, give them the best tools and create thriving communities. The growth of Windermere has allowed them to expand into the Colorado market led by Eric Thompson, President of Windermere Colorado. Thompson plans to recruit 20-30 new agents in Fort Collins in 2015 and to expand the Windermere footprint across the state by opening additional branches. For more information on this growing real estate firm, listings and agents, visitwww.windermerecolorado.com .
About Windermere Real Estate
Windermere Real Estate is ranked the largest regional real estate company in the Western U.S. serving communities in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Mexico. The Windermere family has a proud heritage of serving our neighbors via the Windermere Foundation which funds services for low-income and homeless families. Since 1989, the Windermere Foundation has contributed more than 26 million dollars towards improving lives in the communities where we live and work. For more information, visit www.windermere.com.