What You Need to Know for CSU Game Friday
The Border War football game against the University of Wyoming is Friday, Oct. 26 with an 8 p.m. kick off. There will be multiple transitions on campus as staff prepares for the game.
- Classes will not be canceled
- A handful of lots will be closed all day, and all parking – street, lots, garages and metered – will close at 3 p.m. Cars left behind after lots closed will be towed or ticketed
- Roads near the stadium will close at 1 p.m.
- Everyone who needs to be on campus is encouraged to take alternative transportation (Transfort, MAX, bike)
- Some buildings will close early. Morgan will close at 2 p.m., but the cube is open 24/7.
- Repark for students who live on campus will begin on Thursday. Students who live on campus should check their email regularly next week for more information
- All roads into and out of campus will switch to inbound traffic only by 5 p.m.
- Horn routes will be abbreviated starting at 1 p.m., and will end regular service by 5:15 p.m.
- Supervisors have received an email regarding advice for accommodating request to work from alternative locations or a shortened day on Friday
This map shows the transition of campus: