Webinar Series Helping Businesses Navigate the Current Environment
Aimed at helping businesses across all industries navigate the current environment, Comcast Business has launched a new webinar series to include strategies on how to rethink your short and long-term goals and leverage technology to remain productive and nimble. The free, five-part series of 30- to 45-minute webinars, features Comcast Business leaders and subject matter experts alongside industry partners and topical experts tackling some of the biggest questions facing today’s businesses amidst the global pandemic.
You can view previously recorded webinars and register for upcoming webinars here. The next webinar in the series will take place on Tuesday, April 28 at 11 AM MT.
Comcast has also made several other announcements:
- Xfinity WiFi hotspots in business and outdoor locations across the country are available to anyone who needs them for free
- Giving all Xfinity Internet customers unlimited data for no additional charge
- Comcast will not disconnect internet or mobile service or charge late fees for customers
- Internet Essentials free to new customers who apply by May 13; Speed increase to 25 Mbps downstream and 3 Mbps upstream
- Offering a Visa prepaid card worth about two months of internet service for university students
- Updated news, information and educational content on X1
- Movies from Universal Pictures available at home the same day as their global theatrical releases
- Free previews for Xfinity X1 and Flex customers starting with SHOWTIME, EPIX, and more
- Continued focus on network reliability and performance
- Comcast Business launching of a webinar series aimed at helping businesses navigate the current environment