United Way of Larimer County Provides List of Resources for Individuals and Businesses
Larimer County COVID-19 Numbers; data elements on this dashboard are provided in real time, but for an accurate risk score we include data for the previous 24 hours or most recent data available.
For Business: resources and information
- com continues to provide a single source of up-to-date information on potential funding resources available to support the business community of Northern Colorado.
- From Larimer County SBDC; COVID-19 Assistance: Free Legal Advice & Help for Colorado Small Businesses
- CSU College of Business is offering FREE Business Short Courses: Navigate COVID-19 with ‘Rethink, Reinvent and Recover’
- Find local work, find local freelancers; com exists to connect local freelancers to local projects and work.
- com is a resource exchange for PPE, cleaning, and safety supplies for businesses and the workplace in response to the increased demand from the COVID-19 pandemic.
For Individuals, families, and employees
- FamilyWize (A longtime partner with UWLC) save money on prescription drugs. Get a Free Drug Discount Card
- Get Help: United Way of Larimer County and 211Colorado hub for human service resources and support; documents and links are translated into Spanish.
- Larimer County Health & Environment updates; including links to testing, event restrictions and guidelines, Larimer County statistics and numbers, etc.
- Start a Workplace Giving Campaign: In Larimer County, we don’t sit on the sidelines while our fellow community members struggle. That’s why thousands of donors, advocates and volunteers have already joined our movement to change lives and strengthen our community.
- org: Connecting volunteers to agencies who need them. Make A Difference Day(s) is October 19th – 24th and a national day of service.
- UCHealth Health Care Worker Emergency Relief Fund
- Food & Beverage industry: Colorado Restaurant Foundation Angel Relief Fund; grants are focused on restaurant and food & beverage service hospitality workers.
- FOR FORT COLLINS; Keeping Fort Collins Strong with Resources for Businesses & Community Members. “Share what you are doing for Fort Collins with #ForFortCollins or #ForFoCo”
- UWLC Amazon Smile Supply Drive; diapers, cleaning supplies, children’s books, snacks, essential homeless needs, etc available to be purchased and distributed at the click of a button.
- UWLC monthly blood drives Every 2nd Monday; Community Impact Center. Sign up is mandatory to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- The 2020 Back-to-School List for Teens’ Emotional Well-Being
- The Science of Wellbeing; FREE online course from Yale University; engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. I am personally taking it and find it well done.
- When My Dad Turned Off the Internet
- Coronavirus Sanity Guide; Something for you & to share with teachers and healthcare worker friends (free app subscription for them)
- When a Tornado hits a toy store – view a from working at home