Recording and Resources Available from Call to Action to Keep NoCo Open
The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce and Loveland Chamber of Commerce hosted a Call to Action to Keep NoCo Open for the entire business community on July 22.
Larimer County is at risk of losing its variance to COVID-19 health orders if we are unable to slow the spread of COVID-19. Business simply can not afford to see a roll-back or closure. Attendees on the call learned about the variance already in place, the mitigation plan being submitted to deal with the spread and insight into action you can take on a professional and personal level to Keep NoCo Open.
Featured on the call were:
- Katie O’Donnell, spokeswoman for the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment
- David May, President & CEO of the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mindy McCloughan, President & CEO of the Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Lauren Storeby, Snack Attack
- Jay Dokter, Vergent Products
*The call was edited to remove audio difficulties
Click Here to Download Keep NoCo Open Resources, Images and Social Assets