Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce Hosts Golf Classic on August 3, 2020
Join the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce as they host their annual Golf Classic on August 3 at the Fort Collins Country Club, 1920 Country Club Road, in Fort Collins. The event will feature individual tee times from 9am to 3pm.
“The annual Golf Classic is a long-standing event at the Chamber and we are proud of this opportunity to connect our members with each other in such a beautiful setting,” said Fort Collins Chamber Executive Vice President Ann Hutchison. “We are especially excited to offer a bit of normalcy in this time of change with the pandemic.”
For 2020, the Classic will be modified to feature:
- Tee Times from 9am to 3pm. Teams will call the Fort Collins Chamber (970-482-3746) to select a tee time.
- One meal provided per player at tee time (boxed breakfast, boxed lunch or boxed happy hour).
- Each foursome would be provided with 2 carts – allowing for transportation of clubs and players. If you feel comfortable with your cart-mate, you can certainly ride together. If not, we would encourage 2 of the golfers to walk and 2 to ride.
- Because of social distancing requirements, no awards event will be held. Winning teams will receive pro-shop dollars post event.
- Mulligans will be sold pre-event – online only.
- Added expectations: people will wear masks before they are on the course, social distancing expected, no shared food/drink
Cost to golf is $150 per Chamber member and $170 per non-member with prices increasing by $50 on July 27. Registration is available by calling (970) 482-3746.
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available, ranging from $2,500 for a Gold Sponsorship to $250 for a Corporate Sponsorship or $100 for a Hole Sponsorship. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ann Hutchison at 970-482-3746 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current sponsors for the tournament include: Gold Sponsors: Ent Credit Union and Sorensen Roofing; Silver Sponsors: Action Signs, Beacon Construction, Brinkman Construction, Fort Collins Coloradoan, Gallegos Sanitation, Keller Williams Realty Northern Colorado, Lamar Advertising, Mosaic Employer Solutions, Old Town Media and Plante Moran; Birdie Sponsors: Comcast; Beverage Sponsor: High Country Beverage; Beverage Cart Sponsors: Canvas Credit Union, Elevations Credit Union and MacKenzie Place; Golf Cart Sponsors: CSU Bookstore and Fidelity National Title; Corporate Golf Sponsors: Fort Collins Family Acupuncture and Rocky Mountain Battery & Recycling; Course and Hole Sponsors: Blue Federal Credit Union, Century 21 Humpal Inc., CMS Mechanical, F&C Door Check and Lock, iPoint, MBI Consulting and Rocky Mountain Box Co.
About the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce
The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce is the leading membership-based organization in Northern Colorado, dedicated to helping business succeed. Investment in the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce puts members in contact with more than 1,200 business owners and managers in the market. For more than 100 years, the Fort Collins Area Chamber has influenced efforts to maintain and grow the business community in Fort Collins. For more information about the Chamber call (970) 482-3746 or visit www.FortCollinsChamber.com.