CSU: Kick Times and TV Assignments for 2022 Football Season
National television awaits Colorado State Football again in 2022 as CBS Sports, Fox, and other television networks announced their assignments and kick times for the season on Thursday.
Colorado State will begin Jay Norvell’s first campaign on the road at Michigan on Sept. 3 in front of a national audience on ABC at 10 a.m. MT. The Rams will then open the home slate against Middle Tennessee at 2 p.m. on Sept. 10.
Of the six home games, five have set kick off times – all 5 p.m. or earlier – for the season. A kick time for the Hawai’i game may not be announced at this time, but Colorado State expects that contest to kick off in the early afternoon.
“We are excited to give Ram fans the opportunity to set their schedules for the 2022 season nearly three months in advance with kick times already for the majority of our home schedule,” said Director of Athletics Joe Parker. “We’re also happy to appeal to families who have shared concerns about later evening kickoffs with a schedule that doesn’t include a kick time later than 5 p.m. It will take all of us to rally around Coach Norvell and this program, and I believe this home slate gives every fan the best opportunity to support our team this season.”
Ag Day will be celebrated against Sacramento State on Sept. 24, and the Utah State game, set for Oct. 15, has also been designated as Homecoming and Family Weekend.
Due to television assignments, two games – at Nevada and the regular season finale vs. New Mexico – have been moved from Saturday to Friday.
Colorado State 2022 Schedule (Times MT)
· Sept. 3 – at Michigan – 10 a.m. – ABC
· Sept. 10 – Middle Tennessee – 2 p.m. – TV TBD
· Sept. 17 – at Washington State – 3 p.m. – Pac-12 Network
· Sept. 24 – Sacramento State – 2 p.m. – TV TBD (Ag Day)
· Oct. 7 – at Nevada – 8:30 p.m. – FS1
· Oct. 15 – Utah State – 5 p.m. – CBS Sports Network (Homecoming and Family Weekend)
· Oct. 22 – Hawai’i – Time TBD – TV TBD
· Oct. 29 – at Boise State – 12-Days Out – Fox Networks
· Nov. 5 – at San Jose State – Time TBD – TV TBD
· Nov. 12 – Wyoming – 5 p.m. – CBS Sports Network
· Nov. 19 – at Air Force – 12-Days Out – Fox Networks
· Nov. 25 – New Mexico – 1:30 p.m. – CBS Sports Network
Games with a “12-days out” notation will have a kickoff time and television network assigned 12 days prior to kick off.
Season tickets for the 2022 season are now on sale for as low as $33/game for adults through the Colorado State Ticket Office. Secure your seats today by going to CSURams.com/Tickets or calling (800) 491-RAMS (7267).