Colorado C-PACE announces 6 new FREE Workshop dates!
The Colorado Energy Office and the New Energy Improvement District (NEID) are pleased to announce six new event dates for energy efficiency and renewable energy contractors and project developers. Called “Growing Your Business with C-PACE”, our interactive workshop is designed to help you close more deals by tapping into Colorado’s commercial property assessed clean energy program.
In this free workshop, you’ll learn:
- What C-PACE is, and how it benefits your customers
- How big the market opportunity really is
- How to meet the needs of key gatekeepers
- “How it works” best practices
WHEN and WHERE? The workshops are held around the state so that you can choose a convenient location. Upcoming workshops include:
– Fort Collins, CO Workshop: October 2, 2019: 8:45am- 12:00pm at The Powerhouse Energy Campus (430 North College Avenue) Fort Collins, CO 80524
– Southeast Colorado Workshop: October 3, 2019: 12:45pm- 4:00pm at Otero Junior College, Student Center (Bldg 9)1802 Colorado Avenue La Junta, CO 81050
– Denver, CO Workshop: October 4, 2019: 8:45am- 12:00pm at The Colorado Energy Office (1580 Logan Street, Suite 100) Denver, CO 80203
– Western, CO Workshop: October 29, 2019: 8:45am- 12:00pm at The Solar Energy International Campus (138 Grand Avenue) Paonia, CO 81428
– Denver, CO Workshop: November 5, 2019: 8:45am- 12:00pm at The Colorado Energy Office (1580 Logan Street, Suite 100) Denver, CO 80203
– Golden, CO Workshop: October 24, 2019: 8:45am- 12:00pm at The Jefferson County Administration Building 1(00 Jefferson County Parkway) Golden, CO 80419
WHAT IS THE COST? CO C-PACE workshops are FREE to attend
Click here to register for the workshop of your choice. Spaces fill up quickly, so be sure to register ASAP!