40 Under Forty celebrates the Young Professionals shaping the future of Northern Colorado
This is an opportunity for you to recognize the fantastic young professionals in your organization. Complete a short and simple nomination form online:
The nomination deadline is Friday, August 21, 2015. Nominees will be asked to complete a brief application including three short questions and will be required to submit a resume. A panel of Northern Colorado 40 Under Forty alumni will select the 40 honorees. Honorees will be profiled in BizWest and recognized at an event on November 3rd.
Qualifications are simple. The 40 Under Forty candidate must…
- Be under 40 years old as of December 31, 2015.
- Not have been a previous 40 Under Forty honoree.
- Have had an impact on his or her organization.
- Live and work in Larimer or Weld County.
- Significant achievements received in the community through professional recognition.
- Worked to help others through community service and charitable giving.
Please SHARE the opportunity to nominate outstanding young professionals from the region with your members and peers. If you have questions about the program please send me a message.