Webinar: Powered Productivity: Super Tech Tools to Get Stuff Done
Powered Productivity: Super Tech Tools to Get Stuff Done
with Your Nerdy Best Friend Beth Z
Live Presentation: 12:00-1:00 p.m.
Friday, October 22, 2021
Register for the Live Webinar OR to Receive the Recording
Exasperated by email? Peeved about passwords? Tired of tedious tasks? You’re not alone.
Join Your Nerdy Best Friend, aka Author Beth Ziesenis, for a research-based look of common productivity problems, followed by the technology to solve them.
Discover how to use free and bargain technology tools you never knew existed to work more efficiently with your teams, get organized and finally get stuff done.
- Discover low-cost, high-value apps and tech tools that you can start using right away
- Learn great tech tips and app ideas from your colleagues
- Get new ideas to increase efficiency, improve relationships and get things done!
The Chamber is offering its members two options to access the Powered Productivity: Super Tech Tools to Get Stuff Done webinar:
- Attend the live presentation with Beth Z on Friday, October 22 from 12-1 p.m. Interact with Beth Z, ask questions and gain insights from your fellow attendees. The cost to attend is $10.
- Can’t make the live presentation? Register to receive a complimentary link to the recorded presentation the week of October 25 and don’t miss out on the valuable insights and resources.
Year of Tech Webinar Series
Every year, Nerdy Best Friend Beth Z speaks to thousands of attendees all over the country about the best free and bargain apps and online resources that will help you Release YOUR Inner Nerd to become more organized, efficient and awesome at work and home. The Chamber is excited to partner with Beth Z to offer these live and recorded presentations for the rest of 2021. The line up includes:
- December 17: The Best Tech of 2021
Date: Friday, October 22nd
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.