Tech Tools for Serious Self Care Webinar
The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce presents:
Tech Tools for Serious Self Care Webinar with Your Nerdy Best Friend Beth Z
Live Presentation: 12:00-1:00 p.m.
Friday, April 23, 2021
Register for the Live Webinar OR to Receive the Recording
In the insanity of today’s world, you’re busier than ever with deals, kids, health checks, high stress and exhaustion. Even though you’re being pulled in every direction by everyone and everything, if you don’t take time to keep your head on straight, you won’t be able to be the leader you are.
Join Your Nerdy Best Friend, author/speaker Beth Z, for a nerd’s take on self care. Using today’s technology, you can integrate tools and apps into your routine that will help you get more work done in less time. You’ll discover resources to help you overcome the crippling effects of stress and overwork. And best of all, Beth Z’s tools are free or darn cheap. This is the can’t-miss program that will help you stay sane through the crises we’re all facing.
- Update your ideas on what meditation is in the modern age with tech resources for specific, sanity-saving sessions.
- Discover easy tools that help you organize your day and manage your life.
- Find ways to streamline and offload the time-sucking little tasks that drive you crazy.
- Understand your options for mental health maintenance online and on your schedule.
The Chamber is offering its members two options to access the Tech Tools for Serious Self Care webinar:
- Attend the live presentation with Beth Z on Friday, April 23 from 12-1 p.m. Interact with Beth Z, ask questions and gain insights from your fellow attendees. The cost to attend is $10.
- Can’t make the live presentation? Register to receive a complimentary link to the recorded presentation the week of April 26 and don’t miss out on the valuable insights and resources.
As a bonus for registering, all participants will receive a link to watch the previously recorded presentation “Questions for a Pandemic World” in their confirmation email.
Year of Tech Webinar Series
Every year, Nerdy Best Friend Beth Z speaks to thousands of attendees all over the country about the best free and bargain apps and online resources that will help you Release YOUR Inner Nerd to become more organized, efficient and awesome at work and home. The Chamber is excited to partner with Beth Z to offer these live and recorded presentations for the rest of 2021. The line up includes:
- June 25: Who Wants to Hack You and How to Stop Them
- August 27: 29 Tools to Create Cool Content for Social Media and Marketing
- October 22: Powered Productivity
- December 17: The Best Tech of 2021
Date: Friday, April 23rd
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.