Get Engaged! Mastermind Alliance (For Business and Non-Profit Leaders)
A highly experiential and immersive six-session development program that will help you cut through the clutter and optimize your engagement culture. It includes valuable analytics and advice on various aspects of the modern workplace, pinpointing the issues that matter most in engaging and retaining employees and volunteers.
We believe Business + Community = A Better World! While successful for-profits and non-profits differ in some ways, there are significant ways they are alike, i.e. they are both mission driven, they are both client focused, they both build strong and collaborative partnerships, they both contribute to the general health and welfare of the community, they are both passionate about what they do, etc. As such, they face many of the same challenges and can benefit from learning, masterminding, and collaborating with each other. That’s why we call this program an “Alliance” and offer it as our way of making a difference in the Northern Colorado community. For each membership purchased, the purchaser selects a leader from a non-profit organization to receive a membership at no cost. It’s a WIN/WIN!
CHANGE IS FAST AND FURIOUS
It’s forcing organizations to reconsider how they optimize performance in a time when the very essence of how, when, and where people work/volunteer and the value they place on work are shifting.
ACCORDING TO GALLUP…
* Only 33% of America’s workforce are “engaged” at work — they love their jobs and make their organization better every day.
* At the other end, 16% of the workforce are “actively disengaged” — they’re miserable, want others to be miserable too, and destroy what the engaged team members build.
* The remaining 51% are “disengaged” — they’re just there.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
The one thing you cannot do is nothing. You cannot wait for trends to pass. You cannot wait for millennials to get older and start behaving like baby boomers. That won’t happen.
SUCCESS OR FAILURE
You need to think about your structure, technology, processes, policies, products/services — but only because these factors influence the engagement and motivation of your employees/volunteers. The key to success or failure has been and always will be your people.
THE RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT
You’ll be able to clearly define and convey your mission, vision, and business goals — and rally your troops around them!
THE FOUNDATION OF THE PROGRAM IS A SERIES OF SIX SESSIONS:
1. Developing a Plan
2. Crafting an Engaged Environment
3. Supporting Employee/Volunteer Development
4. Coaching Employees/Volunteers
5. Maintaining Engagement
6. Long-Term Implementation Planning
EACH SESSION INCLUDES:
* Approximately 2½ hours of experiential learning
* Approximately 1 hour of peer-to-peer masterminding
* Approximately ½ hour implementation planning related to the session content
ADD TO THAT THE POWERFUL IMPACT OF THE FOLLOWING BETWEEN SESSIONS…
* one-on-one mentoring with the facilitator — personalized guidance to navigate challenges and opportunities
* A steady (but not overwhelming) stream of tips, reminders, information, and resources from the facilitator
* Participation in a private online community for peer-to-peer masterminding, sharing best practices/success stories, seeking feedback/advice, accountability, etc.
* Completion of prep-work for the next session
…and you’ll be able to clearly define and convey your mission, vision, and business goals — and rally your employees around them!
THE MASTERMIND ALLIANCE IS DESIGNED FOR:
* Executive Leaders
* Executive Directors
* Business Owners
* Division/Department Leaders
* HR Directors
The first session, Developing a Plan, will be held on Friday, June 29th from 7:30am to 11:30am MST.
The schedule for the five remaining sessions is:
* Session Two: Friday, July 13 — Crafting an Engaged Environment
* Session Three: Friday, July 27 — Supporting Employee/Volunteer Development
* Session Four: Friday, August 17 — Coaching Employees/Volunteers
* Session Five: Friday, August 31 — Maintaining Engagement
* Session Six: Friday, September 14 — Long-Term Implementation Planning
All sessions will be held from 7:30am to 11:30am at CollegeAmerica in Fort Collins.
Visit https://www.peopletreedevelopment.com/events to learn more and register. And, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you’d like additional information or have questions — we’re committed to responding promptly.
Date: Friday, June 29th
Time: 7:30am to 11:30am
Company: PeopleTree Development
Location: CollegeAmerica, 4601 S Mason St, Fort Collins