Fridays at the Chamber- REGISTRATION CLOSED
Fridays at the Chamber
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. EVENT IS AT CAPACITY.
12:00- 1:00 p.m.
Friday, October 9, 2020
Chamber Parking Lot, 225 S. Meldrum St.
Walk-up registration will not be allowed in order to stay within the County guidelines.
Please join us for the last Fridays at the Chamber event of 2020!
We have been approved and will comply with all Larimer County safety guidelines. During the event members will be seated at tables of four with appropriate spacing between each other and other groups, and masks will be worn at all times except for eating. Our sponsors will provide a brief presentation and giveaways. Thank you to Domino’s who will provide individually wrapped pizzas, pasta and salads for lunch.
The event will be capped at 39 people and there are new requirements that need to be meet to attend this event including:
- A signed wavier returned to the Chamber that you will receive upon registration.
- Contract tracing information: Full name and cell phones number provided to the Chamber.
- A seating chart will be included and must be followed for contact tracing requirements.
- A mask must be worn at all times and can only be removed while eating.
- Please only register and attend this event if you are comfortable with eating lunch at a table with 3-4 other Chamber members
Thank You Gold Sponsors:
Thank You Event Sponsors:
Date: Friday, October 9th
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Fort Collins Area Chamber, 225 S. Meldrum St