Executive Workshop: Maximize Performance Through Coaching
May 24, 2019
10 am to 12 pm
Do you struggle with:
Establishing clear coaching objectives?
Applying “Band-Aids” to fix the problems of your salespeople?
Giving pat answers rather than seeking to understand their roadblocks?
Using a “one size fits all” process for your coaching sessions?
Top reasons to start coaching NOW:
• Effective time management—Coaching develops proficiency and time competency in salespeople
• Retention of top talent—Coaching is a sign of corporate investment and support
• Job satisfaction—Coaching is critical to a salesperson’s career development
• Employee development—Coaching builds confidence and self-worth to drive meaningful, lasting growth
• Trust and commitment—Coaching strengthens the relationship between manager and salesperson and promotes accountability
High-performing companies build coaching into their culture. Join Don Overcash as he demonstrates how effective coaching promotes change of lackluster employees into remarkable sales superstars!
INVESTMENT: $89 Includes refreshments, workshop materials, and a hardcover copy of The Sandler Rules for Sales Leaders
REGISTRATION: Please contact Sharon Willms
970-292-8490 [email protected]
LOCATION: Sandler Training (located in the Chase Bank building) 200 East 7th Street, Suite 200, Loveland
Date: Friday, May 24th
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Company: Sandler Training
Location: Sandler Training (in the Chase Bank building) 200 E. 7th Street, Suite 200, Loveland