Connect@Lunch : Uno Mas Taqueria Y Cantina
Connect@Lunch: Uno Mas Taqueria Y Cantina
12:00 – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
In Person at 120 W. Olive St.
Quick Link to Register
We are excited to bring back our Connect@Lunch event in-person. A big thank you to our Gold Sponsor, Canvas Credit Union.
Come and enjoy some of the best Street tacos and Mexican food in town at Uno Mas Taqueria Y Cantina. Uno Mas is modern Mexican with traditional flavors they specialize in locally sourced meats and vegetables in all their food. They are a one of a kind Farm to Table Mexican restaurant. Come have lunch with other members all while following the latest CDC and county guidelines.
Participants will be seated in tables of four during lunch to encourage a more intimate networking setting.
The cost to attend is $10 per person, please note the cost of lunch is the responsibility of the participant. Walk up registration is not allowed for this event.
Due to County regulations there are new requirements that need to be meet to attend this event:
- A signed wavier returned to the Chamber that you will receive upon registration.
- Contract tracing information: Full name and cell phones number provided to both the Chamber and to the restaurant when you arrive.
- A seating chart will be included and must be followed for contact tracing requirements.
- A mask must be worn when entering the restaurant and can only be removed when seated and eating your lunch.
- Only register and attend this event is you are comfortable with eating lunch at a table with 2-3 other Chamber members.
All social distancing guidelines will be followed. Seating will be limited to 4 people per table with a table of space between you. Upon entering the restaurant, you will be seated and must remain seated (no walking around inside the restaurant).
Date: Wednesday, February 24th
Location: 120 W. Olive St.