Continuing Thought Leader Speaker Series with Dan Heath
We are just a few days away from the 2019 Thought Leader Speaker Series. This signature event brings in nationally renowned authors, influencers and other leaders to share insights that will change the way you do business. This year, New York Times best-selling author, Dan Heath, returns to town, to speak of his latest book, The Power of Moments.
Here are the top reasons to attend the 2019 event:
- Interact with one of America’s top business thinkers
- Self- and/or professional development
- Learn how to better utilize the power of moments to manage and lead successful change, make communication stickier, and improve decision-making skills
- Explore why certain brief experiences can jolt us and elevate us and change us—and how we can learn to create such extraordinary moments in our life and work.
- Bring back new ideas to your organization
- Join over 500 other business professionals
- Pick up one of the Heath Brothers’ books
Friday’s event is part of a series that stretches back to 2005. Fort Collins is a great education town; significant formal education, wonderful lecture series, great training programs, yet we believed there was interest in bringing some of the nation’s top business thought leaders to the community and that has proven to be true. In recent years we have presented John Maxwell, Marcus Buckingham, Marshall Goldsmith, and, of course, it all began with Jim Collins
Tickets for the 2019 event are still available or can be purchased at the door. We will see you Friday morning.
We couldn’t produce these large community events without support from our sponsors. A huge thank you goes out to the 25 companies who have helped to underwrite this event.
Platinum Sponsor: Woodward
Gold Sponsor: UCHealth
Silver Sponsors: First National Bank and EKS&H now part of Plante Moran
Bronze Sponsor: Banner Health, City of Fort Collins, LOCALiQ and NAI Affinity
Supporting Sponsors: Blue Federal Credit Union, Brock and Company, CPAs, P.C., Canvas Credit Union, Chapel & Collins, CSU Ventures, Ed Carroll Motor Company, Elevations Credit Union, First Bank of Northern Colorado, Flood and Peterson, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, High Country Beverage, Larimer County, Markley Motors LLC, Northern Engineering, OfficeScapes, Poudre River Public Library and Water Pik, Inc.