Chamber Sets Goals for 2012
As 2011 comes to a close, best wishes for 2012 and thank you for your support of the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce!
The Chamber has a full and active work plan for 2012. Top priorities include a strong focus on jobs and the economy, key new programs for members and working to identify business-oriented people to run for City Council in 2013.
The nine objectives for 2012 are:
- Attract and retain primary jobs in Fort Collins
- Foster a strong business climate that creates jobs
- Help members stay informed on key issues
- Grow community leaders
- Identify people willing to run for public office that support business and a strong local economy
- Recognize and celebrate small business
- Help members connect with prospects and customers and have unique and memorable experiences
- Support development of current and future workforce
- Maintain a well-run chamber
You can read a fuller description here.
Happy New Year!