Celebrating the Impact of Business
The Fort Collins Area Chamber joins in celebrating the impact of business on our community. We are so honored to have these businesses as key leaders in our community and our organization.
Curt and Nancy Richardson Inducted into Colorado Business Hall of Fame
Entrepreneurs, philanthropists and Otter Products founders Curt and Nancy Richardson were inducted into the Colorado Business Hall of Fame on May 3. The Richardsons co-founded Blue Ocean Enterprises in 2011, investing capital in promising businesses that demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, creativity, and innovation that stimulate the economy and engage the community. They also provide philanthropic support to the community through The Richardson Foundation.
The Colorado Business Hall of Fame is a program of the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce and Junior Achievement of the Rocky Mountains.
Edwards Family Recognized
The Light Center has served Fort Collins since 1971 and has remained a family-owned and locally operated business ever since. Co-owners Larry Edwards and Jennifer Edwards Johnson employ some of the most experienced lighting consultants in the field, and take pride in providing excellent customer service.
The Edwards family was recognized at the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado Celebration of Philanthropy event on May 5.
BizWest Releases Notable Women in Hospitality, Restaurants and Catering
“After a total shutdown in their industries due to the pandemic, these women are pivoting to find ways to sustain and grow their businesses.” BizWest
The following Chamber members were nominated by their peers at work and in the community and showcase the diversity of talent in our market.
- Louann DeCoursey, CEO & President, Panhandler’s Pizza
- Cynthia Eichler, CEO, Visit Fort Collins
- Donne Erwin, Executive housekeeper, Embassy Suites, Loveland
- Tiffany Helton, Owner, STUFT Burger Bar
- Jenn Kenders, General Manager, Hot Corner Concepts/Moot House
- Jenna Sampson, Coordinator of nutrition, UCHealth
- Lauren Storeby, Owner, Snack Attack!
- Amanda Ulloa, General Manager, Silver Grill
- Kristy Wygmans, Owner, Pour Brothers Community Tavern