Community

Making Good Decisions with Data

Data, data, data.  Much of my work the last week has centered around the idea that good data allows business owners and policy makers to make good decisions.

Your Fort Collins Area Chamber, working with other economic development and business support organizations across the region created a tool to track the economic recovery in Northern Colorado. This valuable resource is a set of indicators that represent critical aspects of the Larimer and Weld County economies, is based on data that is ...

Read More

Celebrating Community

I don’t know about all of you – but I’ve definitely had a bad case of Avs fever the last several months.  Having the opportunity to cheer for a Colorado team in their pursuit of the Stanley Cup created tremendous excitement in my household.

As well, I was blown away by the community that was created by this moment in time.  We saw community in the team on the ice.  We also saw community in the fans in the stands.  Community also showed up out and about – wearing Avs gear regularly...

Read More

State of Business Event is Next Week

The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce presents the second annual State of Business event from 4:00-6:00 p.m. on June 29, 2022 at The Biergarten at Anheuser-Busch.

This signature event was established to showcase the current status of business in Fort Collins and the surrounding area. Topics will include reigniting the economy, economic trends, the value of  jobs and workforce and more. The event will also feature how your Chamber is working for business at the state and local levels.

Read More

Celebrating the Impact of Business

The Fort Collins Area Chamber joins in celebrating the impact of business on our community.  We are so honored to have these businesses as key leaders in our community and our organization.

Curt and Nancy Richardson Inducted into Colorado Business Hall of Fame

Entrepreneurs, philanthropists and Otter Products founders Curt and Nancy Richardson were inducted into the Colorado Business Hall of Fame on May 3. The Richardsons co-founded Blue Ocean Enterprises in 2011, investing capital in p...

Read More

Thankful

We are hosting our Fort Collins Area Chamber Annual Celebration tomorrow night (Wednesday, April 27) at The Ranch in Loveland.  If you haven’t registered yet, please join us!  Registration is live on our website and we would love to have you join us as we recognize the people that have impacted the Chamber and our community over the last year.  As well, it will be a great opportunity to network In Real Life with business and community leaders from across the area!

As we complete final pr...

Read More

Chamber Committed to Addressing Housing Affordability

It has been the rare conversation over the past few years in which the subject of housing has not come up.  Small retailers, large manufacturers and virtually every business in between has been impacted by the cost and availability of housing within our region.  Some may wonder why housing is an issue for the Chamber of Commerce when only a portion of our membership are in the business of building, selling and renting residential real estate.

The answer, of course, is relatively straight fo...

Read More

Get Your Tickets to the 2022 Annual Celebration on April 27

The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to continue the 117th Annual Celebration with an in-person event starting at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 27 at the Ranch Events Complex in Loveland. Tickets are now available for purchase!

The second part of the Annual Celebration on April 27 will allow for business members to connect and  the Chamber will recognize individuals who had a great impact on our organization and the community, including presentation of the:
- 2021 Colli...

Read More

Collaboration Flying High

Your Fort Collins Area Chamber has been a key advocate for collaborative Regional Transformational projects,  including the Innovation Hub at the Northern Colorado Regional Airport - FNL. It was great to have Congressman Neguse and Governor Polis visit Aims Community College - Aviation Department to learn about this dynamic workforce and economic game changing concept. Building community is about serving as a champion, a catalyst and and convener - something we've been doing on this outstand...

Read More

An Invitation to Cheer on CSU!

I had the tremendous pleasure of cheering for the Colorado State Rams at the Mountain West and the NCAA Tournaments the last two weeks. Anyone who has spent any time with me knows that I’m a die hard sports fan with a special affinity for the Rams. Cheering for the Rams and

Traveling to other locations, spending time with CSU Ram fans from across the country and being able to cheer for a dynamic group of young men and women makes being a Ram fan a very special treat. 

And while I would...

Read More

Green and Gold Weekend Set for April 21-23

Weekend to Include RAM Life Career Fair

Green and Gold Weekend, hosted by Canvas Credit Union and highlighted by the UCHealth Green and Gold Game, has been set for April 21-23.

A complete list of all activities including parking information and registration links, if necessary, can be found HERE.

2022 RAM LIFE Career Fair

The second annual RAM Life Career Fair will be held during the Green and Gold Weekend from 6-8 p.m. on April 21 at Canvas Stadium.

The purpose of the event is to...

Read More