Advocacy Support for Business
The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce has long been a business advocate, attending every City Council meeting, standing up on key issues and sharing a pragmatic view point. We make sure you have a seat at the table and a well-versed voice in the conversations that matter most is important.
We are excited that our first Advocacy Newsletter landed in members email boxes yesterday with the intention to keep you updated on issues impacting business, ways to contact your elected officials and insight on key issues the Chamber is tracking at the local, regional, state and federal level.
The content included:
- Encouraging the business community to apply for City of Fort Collins Boards and Commissions
- Why the Chamber is Opposing 1041 Powers
- Review of 2021 Legislative Actions Affecting Business Interests
We will continue to send these newsletter on a bi-weekly basis, so sign-up to stay informed and engage in what matters most to your business.
Additional Advocacy Resources
- Chamber Advocacy Page
- State of Business Insights
- Recovery Tracker
- Work In Northern Colorado