You’re Invited – 2022 Business Appreciation Celebration
Date Change Update: It has been brought to our attention that the original date of the Business Appreciation Celebration was scheduled during Yom Kippur. We apologize for this oversight and are committed to scheduling future events without conflicts to faith, belief, religious, or other cultural observances.
Therefore, Business Appreciation Celebration is rescheduled for Thursday, October 6, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. at Block One Events. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you can still join us on this new date.
If you are no longer able to join us on the new date, Thu, Oct 6 at 3:00 p.m., please reach out to Jillian Fresa at email@example.com.
Thanks for your understanding, and we hope to see you next month!
Join us on Wednesday, October 6, 2022 from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. at Block One Events for the City of Fort Collins’ annual Business Appreciation Celebration, where business owners, managers, representatives and leaders are celebrated for their contributions to the community. The event will include a panel discussion with local Fort Collins business leaders, including:
- Caitlin Dunnagan, Owner of CC’s Flowers
- Carrie Pelton, Senior Director & Fab Director of Operations at Broadcom
- Jamal Page, Founder & Creative Director of Black Sparrow Media
- Kevin Unger, President & CEO UCHealth Northern Colorado Region
We’ll also be streaming a short film during the program that features various Fort Collins businesses sharing their authentic experiences as business owners, leaders and entrepreneurs in our community. This year we will be sharing the stories of five businesses including:
- Allan Qualls, CEO of Banner Health Northern Colorado Region
- Erika Saucedo, Owner of Las Catrinas
- Jennifer Henderson, Founder & CEO of Tilt
- RT Custer, Co-Founder & CEO of Vortic Watch Company
- Vanessa Lozano Jimenez, Owner of Frida Azul
Enjoy snacks and live music by Lois and the Lantern.
Space is limited. Please register early!
If you have any questions please contact Jillian Fresa at firstname.lastname@example.org.