Swing By for a Free Shred Day! (October 1, 2022)
From sensitive financial papers to those pesky college photos, you hope your coworkers never see, we’ll shred it so you can forget it. We’ve teamed with The Aspen Club and Iron Mountain, a professional document shredding company, to give you peace of mind. And it’s FREE.
Bring in your confidential papers, bills, tax documents, anything that you don’t want to fall into the wrong hands, and we’ll let our master document destroyers have at it.
What should you bring?
- Paper documents with sensitive information
- Awkward teenage photos
- Please, no cardboard, boxes, electronics, or batteries
- Feeling generous? Bring some canned/non-perishable food to donate to Food Bank for Larimer County.
Let’s stay safe!
- Sit back, relax, and stay in your car and we’ll unload your documents for you.
- The Canvas volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves while unloading.
Event date/time & Canvas Drake Branch link below:
Shred Day (Fort Collins)
When: Saturday, October 1st, 2022
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: Drake Branch, 2503 Research Blvd, Fort Collins