Seats Still Available for Exhibitor/Vendor Workshop April 19
Help for the Business After Hours Tradeshow is available when you need it most! Scheduled for Thursday, May 24, show time will be here before you know it!!. Need a little help before, during or after the tradeshow?
The Exhibitor/Vendor Workshop offered by tradeshow and community exhibiting veteran Gary Buterbaugh is the perfect way to start preparations. Choose from sessions on Wednesday, April 18 in Ft. Collins or Thursday, April 19, in Loveland. Visit highimpacteventresources.com/workshops for details and reservations. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot(s) today. Customized in-house workshops are also available.
In addition to the workshop, High Impact exhibitor support services are available to my fellow Chamber members at a special, very affordable hourly or daily rate. Whether you need help planning, need an exhibit manager or coordinator, could use another booth staffer, or would like someone to do the show for you, my objective is to focus on achieving your exhibiting objectives and minimize the impact on your financial and staff resources. Services may be comprehensive or task specific, from planning and show selection to post-event follow-up. How may I help you?
- Supplement existing staff, pre-show, on-site or post-show, to maintain the focus on achieving exhibiting objectives while minimizing exhibiting’s impact on resources and important day-to-day activities. Your staff is not distracted by a “side-job” in which they have little or no experience, expertise or interest. I focus exclusively on achieving your event or exhibiting objectives. You also avoid the direct and indirect costs of inexperience, including overtime, staff fatigue, missed revenue generating and customer support opportunities.
- Fill-in during staff absences or position vacancies, to keep events on track and avoid over loading other staff members.
- Booth Duty. I engage and prequalify attendees and introduce them to you or your expert staff for further action.
- Take care of logistics. I pick-up, transport and set up your display. At shows end, I dismantle, carefully pack, load, transport and stow your display as required.
- My customized workshops, classes and on-the-job coaching are available for in-house training of client staff members who have been assigned event and exhibiting responsibilities.
The unique skills and knowledge I have acquired working in various segments of the exhibiting industry gives me the ability to foresee and creatively solve problems, lower your direct and indirect costs of exhibiting and increase the effectiveness of your exhibiting endeavor. In addition to working an exhibit staffer and an exhibit manager at national and community events for my employers and clients, I have owned a successful trade show products and services company for six years and produced or help produce over 50 conferences and community expos. I am also a consultant, educator and mentor in the field of exhibiting at trade shows, conferences and community events.
For the last 18 years, I have supported hundreds of exhibitors, large and small, in many industries. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs at a time and location convenient for you. For more information, please visit http://www.highimpacteventresources.com/exhibitor-services/.
Call or email:
High Impact Event Resources