RMGPA Hosted Event for Small, Local and Minority Owned Businesses
The Rocky Mountain Government Purchasing Association (RMGPA) is hosting the 2023 Advance Colorado Procurement Expo event, to benefit small, local, and minority-owned businesses within their respective communities. This event aims to connect businesses that are looking to work with government organizations, opening doors to a whole new market segment.
- Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2023
- Time: 7:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland Hotel Conference Center & Spa
- Registration: Click Here
- Expert Workshops: Gain knowledge on how to navigate government procurement through Amazon.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with government buyers and fellow businesses to explore potential partnerships.
- Resources for Success: Discover the tools and resources available to help your business thrive in government purchasing contracting.
- We encourage you to forward this email to your small, local, and minority-owned business partners. This event is an excellent platform to position their businesses for growth and success in government opportunities.
To secure spots, they can register for the event by visiting the link above. If you have any questions, please visit the website for additional details about the event.