Official call for June 4th Open Streets vendors open until May 20th or when capacity is met.
Open Streets Details:
Date: June 4, 2023
Time: 10am to 3pm
Route: Boardwalk Dr. and Landings Dr. from W. Horsetooth Rd. to W. Harmony Rd.
Open Streets is a fun and engaging event that allows us to reimagine a built environment where all modes of active transportation are safe and welcome. Closing the streets to traffic, we are given the freedom to navigate the streets by walking, bike riding, skateboarding, and scootering. Our most recent Open Streets event brought a crowd of over 7,500 and we look forward to growing the event reach even further into 2023.
Open Streets vendor highlights:
- Great opportunity to connect with thousands of participants from the community.
- Each Open Streets route is unique, offering vendors the opportunity to diversify their reach in the community.
- Open Streets fosters free, health-oriented activities to the community. Supporting Open Streets is a great way to show support for an even happier, healthier Fort Collins.
- Vendors’ fees are kept to a minimum offering local businesses an affordable opportunity to take part in this well loved event. (private business fee = $100/non-profit fee = $50)
- Enjoy being outside in the company of your community, local food trucks, live music, and a myriad of fun activities.
- We encourage vendors to integrate their brand into a free, action- or education-oriented activity. Feel free to contact FC Moves staff should you need guidance with selecting an activity that works best for your business!
- Vendor logos are prominently displayed on the event program and through social media promotions.
- With each level of sponsorship, we offer your business higher levels of exposure.
Local businesses and organizations are grouped into hubs, or plazas, located along the event routes. Each plaza offers a collection of food trucks, activities, and shaded rest areas while the route between each plaza provides open space for play and free movement by foot, bike, scooter, skateboard or any other mode of active transportation.
How to get involved:
- Review the attached vendor and sponsorship packet.
- Determine the right level of involvement for your organization. Sponsorship levels offer great flexibility and benefits! Vendor participation is the most common choice.
- Complete the application on page 5 of the packet under “How to Register”.
- Plan an engaging activity that integrates with your organizational mission. Check out our photos at www.fcgov.com/openstreets for ideas!
- Come Ride the Route at Open Streets!
Sponsorships are also incredibly important to successful Open Streets events. While we outline certain levels of sponsorship in the attached package, we welcome suggestions to help you be involved at various levels of contribution. Sponsors also receive greater exposure at the event with prominent logo placement and premium locations within Activity Hubs.
FC Moves is happy to assist with any questions you may have. Reach out as soon as possible!
Deadline for Vendor agreements is May 20, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at Open Streets!