New Year Brings Upgraded Inspection Service For Home Buyers In Fort Collins
Everyone knows buying and selling homes adds a great amount of stress to your life but this year you can at least make it a little easier when you get to the inspection stage.
SiteLogic Home Inspections is a certified inspection company that prides itself on top notch customer service while also making the inspection process easier than ever. Here’s how:
- Online Booking– 24/7 access to book your appointment within minutes. Schedule here.
- Hassle free quotes with no surprises– No need to call around for quotes, our prices can be found online without talking to a ‘sales person’.
- User friendly reports– We take time to give you a well written report full of pictures, illustrations, and links to more information so clients can truly understand what was discovered at their inspection. All delivered within 24 hours. See a sample report here.
- 90 Day Warranty– FREE for all clients to cover mechanical and structural issues that arise after the inspection.
- Recall Chek– FREE to protect clients in case of dangerous flaws with home appliances and HVAC systems. Repairs and replacements for eligible appliances are covered by the manufacturer for FREE.
SiteLogic Home Inspections is a local and family owned business in Northern Colorado. Our inspections and reports are designed to be one of the most helpful steps in your home buying process. Owner and Lead Inspector Joe Anderson is dedicated to making sure you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your home, and is available to answer any questions you have even long after your inspection is complete.
SiteLogic is a Certified Professional Inspection company. We are InterNACHI certified, so you can trust that our inspectors are among the most highly trained in the industry. Our professionally trained home inspectors use modern technology, tools, and techniques to identify deficiencies and effectively communicate what exactly what that means to the current condition of your home. Visit SiteLogicInspections.com to learn more.