National Volunteer Month (April)
Every year, United Way of Larimer County recognizes the importance of volunteering and honors the significant contribution of volunteers in our community throughout the month of April. We celebrate volunteerism through volunteer highlights, non-profit mini grants, corporate volunteerism projects, and community education initiatives.
Non-profits across Larimer County have spoken: Our community needs more committed volunteers. Non-profits need corporate partners willing to invest in their organizations, give back on a regular basis, and fill ongoing volunteer needs.
This year, United Way of Larimer County’s National Volunteer Month is dedicated to celebrating committed volunteers in our community. We hope to activate community members and corporate partners to regularly volunteer for ongoing service projects throughout Larimer County—and we need your help!
Help us, help you:
- Committed Volunteer Highlights: Let us know if one of your employees/colleagues volunteers at a local (Larimer County) non-profit. We’d love to celebrate them! We will be dedicating social media and www.NoCoVolunteers.org blog posts to celebrate individuals who volunteer on a regular basis throughout the month of April. Nominate your employee/colleague by Friday, March 4th!
- Corporate Volunteer Projects: Does your company want to give back during National Volunteer Month? Let us know today! UWLC staff are actively sourcing volunteer projects and would like to help your company get involved in the community. Request a corporate volunteer project by Friday, March 4th if you’d like UWLC staff support.
- Elevate + Activate: United Way of Larimer County is hosting a Community Volunteerism Panel in April 2022. Learn more about our community’s unique ongoing service needs and strategies to give back.
- Schedule a Corporate Impact Check-in: Want to give back but don’t know where to begin? Our Corporate Engagement Managers and Corporate Social Responsibility Manager would love to connect. Schedule a Corporate Impact check-in today to discuss your company’s unique value-add to the community and strategies to scale your corporate social impact in 2022.
Thank you so much. We appreciate your company’s hard work and efforts to help make Northern Colorado a supportive and thriving community for all. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have additional questions or comments.
- Form to highlight ongoing volunteers for UWLC social media highlight
- Link to request a Corporate Volunteerism Project for National Volunteer Month
- Email your campaign contact or [email protected] to schedule a Corporate Impact Check-In
- Browse available service projects on www.nocovolunteers.org
All submissions and requests are due by Friday, March 4th.