Kaiser Permanente Presents COVID-19 Update: Webinar for Chamber Members
As the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we are all coming together to innovate and contribute to the health and safety of our communities. As you do your part to take care of business, we’d like to support you by providing information and resources that are important to your health and well-being, and that of your employees, and our communities.
Please join Kaiser Permanente Colorado for a special community webinar for chamber of commerce members. Learn about:
- COVID-19 updates from medical experts: Dr. Amy Duckro, infectious disease specialist, and
Dr. Mark Learned will share the latest information and best practices in the current environment
- State of CO 2020 legislative session updates: Amanda Massey, Executive Director, Colorado Association of Health Plans
- Health care coverage / community resources: Maintaining coverage during unprecedented times and connecting people with community support services
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Event number: 285 742 567
Event password: thrive123
To join the online event
1. Go to:
2. Enter your full name, email address, and meeting password: thrive123
3. Click the “Join Now” button
Audio conference information
To join the meeting by audio only (phone), dial the number below and enter the access code.
Access code: 285 742 567
We look forward to answering your questions throughout the webinar.