Help Your Child Prepare for School, attend a Be Ready Fair
Free drive-thru fair for children 0-8 years old in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Estes Park
The annual Be Ready Fair is coming to a community near you! If you or someone you love is raising a young child, Be Ready Fairs are a great way to connect to local early child care and education resources. Due to COVID public health restrictions, the Fairs will operate as a drive thru.
You won’t want to miss this once a year event; local early education partners will distribute educational resources for care givers, fun age-appropriate activities for children, and other complimentary support tools. Many of the resources and support tools are also in Spanish. All families with children birth to 8 years old are invited to attend. Registration is suggested to ensure enough materials are available at each fair. Visit BeReadyLarimerCounty.org to register and learn more.
- Loveland Be Ready Fair: Saturday, April 24, 9-11 a.m., Zion Lutheran Church, 815 E. 16th St.
- Register here: https://bit.ly/BeReadyFairLoveland
- Fort Collins Be Ready Fair: Saturday, May 1, 9-11 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 531 S. College Ave.
- Register here: http://bit.ly/BeReadyFairFoCo
- Estes Park Be Ready Fair: Thursday, May 6, 5-6:30 p.m., Estes Park Elementary School, 1505 Brodie Ave.
- Register here: http://bit.ly/BeReadyFairEstesPark
About Be Ready
Be Ready is a county-wide collaboration that supports ready children, ready families, ready schools and a ready community. Our vision: All children in Larimer County will be successful in school. The first five years of brain development are critical, as these years provide the foundation for future learning, behavior and health. United Way of Larimer County, Early Childhood Council of Larimer County, and many local partners contribute staff time, grant funding, and donor gifts to the Be Ready collaboration. Learn more at https://bereadylarimercounty.org/.