Have you ever wondered how much Solar energy help the environment?
Here are some great specific examples of environmental benefits (Per 1kW installed solar)
• Will reduce CO2 emissions by an average of 2,458lbs a year.
• Equivalent to reducing driving by 2,560 miles per year.
• Equivalent to planting 28 trees per year.
• Equivalent to recycling 747lbs of waste per year.
• Equivalent to reducing propane use by 44 cylinders per year.
Keep in mind that an average size home requires an 8-10kW system to eliminate their electricity bill.