Cancer, Heart Disease? No Problem Get Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance With Gwen Brooks State Farm!
HUGE, HISTORIC NEWS, and a PSA for anyone who loves someone else
Effective immediately, ANYONE over 45 can get life insurance with Gwen Brooks State Farm!
If you or someone you know has had cancer, heart disease, mental illness, or other conditions that might make you ineligible for life insurance, we have a solution!
We will help with Guaranteed protection that ensures your loved ones will get $10,000 to $15,000 tax-free CASH at the time of your passing with no underwriting questions asked.
And it’s very affordable.
This is the only insurance you will ever buy because you love someone else, and it assures those responsible to pay your final expenses will have help. This is why we affectionately call it “Love Insurance.”
We can write “Love Insurance” across Colorado and Wyoming.
Life insurance is an “I Fund Me” Program, not a “Go fund Me” program
Don’t put the burden on your family.
Who leaves their tab for someone else to pay for?
Call us today….970-226-1306 or send us an email: [email protected].
Guaranteed Coverage For Your Final Expenses
Losing a loved one hurts. Additionally, the rising cost of funeral services can also bring financial strain to those left behind. Final expense insurance can help ease that cost and stress.
What is final expense life insurance?
Above all, our Guaranteed Issue Final Expense Life Insurance, or guaranteed acceptance life insurance, is a whole life insurance policy designed to help with your final expenses, including funeral and burial costs, medical bills, cremation, or other debt.
Benefits of Guaranteed Issue Final Expense Life insurance?
• You won’t be denied coverage- Ages 45 – 80
• Elimantes medical questions and exams
• Simple quote and application process
• Competitive rates to fit any budget
• Instant coverage & Premiums will never increase
Your policy is backed by State Farm Life’s financial strength. Furthermore, since 1929, we’ve helped millions of customers protect their assets and provide a more secure future for their families. Review our financial strength ratings: https://www.statefarm.com/insurance/life/resources/life-financial-strength-ratings
How Does Final Expense Work?
– You can choose coverage amounts from $10,000 to $15,000, and the policy’s death benefit is paid directly to your named beneficiaries.
– If death due to natural causes occurs in the first two policy years, the death proceeds will be the return of premium and interest on the premium paid as specified in the policy contract.
– This is the only insurance with a guaranteed claim and the only one you will buy because you love someone else, which is why we call it Love Insurance.
– Let’s set something up today, so there is less worry tomorrow.
Text/Call Gwen Brooks today: 970-226-1306 or send an email: [email protected]