Fort Collins Utilities Communication to Public
Like other utilities across the nation, Fort Collins Utilities’ commitment is to continue delivering reliable electric and water services for our customers 24/7. That means providing the services you count on, in good times and, especially now, in challenging times. The safety of our customers, employees and community is our top priority.
Presently, Fort Collins Utilities expects to maintain the same service levels for our community. In addition to citywide preparedness, Fort Collins Utilities, your community-owned utilities, is doing the following:
- We are in constant communication with city officials, state and federal agencies and health organizations to respond to changing conditions.
- We have implemented our Continuation of Services Plans to ensure operations and service deliveries continue as usual.
- We will not disconnect service to customers until further notice for non-payment. If you are having difficulty paying your bills, contact us to receive assistance or make a payment arrangement.
- Payment options include ebill, calling 212-2900 for 24/7 automated service, mailing your payment or using a drop box. Visit com/payment-options for details.
- We are reducing operations that require our staff to enter homes or businesses.
- We are following CDC’s recommendation to suspend in-person educational and training programs and events until the end of March or until further notice. Where possible, some events will be conducted through a remote option.
- Some employees (non-essential or non-critical) are working from home but Utilities operations will not be affected.
You can find the most up-to-date information at fcgov.com/eps/coronavirus.
Be assured that we are working day and night to provide the electric, water, wastewater and stormwater services you depend on every day. We partner with local organizations to provide bill payment assistance, efficiency and conservation programs that offer low- or no-cost resources. Learn more about how we work to keep utility costs down at www.fcgov.com/utilities-affordability
If you have any questions about services or bill payments, use the contact information below:
- Customer Service: 970-212-2900 for 24-hour automated account balance and payment or to speak to a Customer Service Representative
- For service outages and disruptions com/utilities/service-outages
- Electric outages: 970-221-6710
- Water, Stormwater, Wastewater service disruptions: 970-221-6700
- V/TDD: Dial 711 for Relay Colorado
- Economic Health Office com/business/
Follow us @FCUtilities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram