Executive Workshop: Hiring a Good Salesperson
May 18, 2018
8:00 to 10:00 am
I CAN’T FIND GOOD SALESPEOPLE!
Sound familiar? It’s one of the most common complaints we hear from business owners and sales managers. It’s often revealed that they are:
• Anxious about hiring, as they’ve made costly mistakes in the past by settling for weak candidates.
• Concerned about bringing on a new person without the confidence of knowing it will work out.
• Frustrated when they realize they don’t have a solid process for finding and retaining strong sales staff.
In this Executive Workshop, you will learn how to prevent commonly-made recruiting, interviewing, and hiring mistakes, enabling you to hire stronger contributors by:
• Creating a customized Position Profile
• Identifying key position functions
• Developing a SEARCH tool than ensures you won’t fall prey to the “experience” trap
• Developing key interview questions that reveal sought-after traits and qualities
If you find yourself frustrated by hiring average sales staff and feel like you’re missing out on the best, then maybe it’s time for a change. Join 22-year Sandler Training veteran, Don Overcash, as he leads this group toward making the next hire, your BEST hire!
INVESTMENT: $99 Includes refreshments, workshop materials, and a copy of our book The Sandler Rules for Sales Leaders
LOCATION: Sandler Training 200 East 7th Street, Suite 200, Loveland, CO 80537