COVID-19: Vaccine -Kaiser Permanente
How to receive the vaccine Safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines are a promising development that can help protect us from the virus. By choosing to be vaccinated when it’s your turn, you’ll be doing your part to help us return to normal.
Kaiser Permanente has been approved as a COVID-19 vaccine provider in Colorado. As an approved provider, we will administer the vaccine to Kaiser Permanente members and non-members according to the priorities set by Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE).
Kaiser Permanente is now giving the COVID-19 vaccine to persons in Phase 1A and those in the initial Phase of 1B at scheduled vaccine appointments. Please visit the CDPHE COVID-19 website to learn more about the State’s vaccine phases.
Follow these steps to request a COVID-19 Vaccine
Kaiser Permanente members:
1. Fill out the COVID-19 Vaccine Sign-up E-visit at Kaiser Permanente kp.org/covidvaccine
2. Or complete a short questionnaire by calling 1-844-951-1932.
Non-Kaiser Permanente members:
1. Go to kp.org/covidvaccine
2. Then, complete the non-member brief intake to request the vaccine.
Once you sign up, you don’t need to take any further action. We will hold your place in our virtual line and notify you when you are eligible and when vaccine supply is available.
To get the latest information on the COVID-19 vaccine:
• Call our 24/7 hotline at 1-855-550-0951 (TTY 711)
• Visit kp.org/covidvaccine