COACHING THE TOP 10 SALES BEHAVIORS: A Workshop for Business Owners, Presidents, and Sales Managers
Do you struggle with:
Getting your team to focus on the Top Ten Sales Behaviors?
Identifying the Key Performance Indicators for each of the Top Ten Behaviors?
Applying “band-aids” to fix your salespeople’s qualifying-the-opportunity challenges?
Giving answers vs. seeking to understand your salespeople’s roadblocks?
Top reasons to start coaching NOW:
• Effective time management. Coaching develops proficiency and time competency in salespeople.
• Retention of top talent. Coaching is a sign of corporate investment and support.
• Job satisfaction. Coaching is critical to a salesperson’s career development.
• Employee development. Coaching builds confidence and self-worth to drive meaningful, lasting growth.
• Trust and commitment. Coaching strengthens the relationship between manager and salesperson and promotes accountability.
High-performing companies build coaching into their culture. Join us as trainer Don Overcash shows us how effective coaching prompts change of lackluster employees into remarkable sales superstars!
DATE: April 21 TIME: 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
LOCATION: Sandler Training, 200 East 7th Street, Suite 200, Loveland, CO 80537
INVESTMENT: $69 Includes refreshments and all seminar materials
REGISTRATION: Please contact Sharon Willms