Business Workshop – Why Salespeople Fail…and What to Do About It
September 27, 2019
8:00 to 10:00 am
Have you ever heard (or made!) the excuses salespeople often give for underperforming?
• I’m too busy to prospect
• It always comes down to price
• Prospects don’t listen
• I can’t find anyone to talk to
• No one ever has a budget for our product/service
Have you found yourself caught in a rut of prospect chasing, painfully long selling cycles, costly price concessions, eroding margins, and unmet sales forecasts?
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
• Minimize the time spent with prospects who will never buy
• Go into the sales process, guided by your system, not the prospect’s
• NOT give away free consulting
• Use good sales habits that build up your margins
Join us as Sandler trainer Ed Kerr shares some practical insights on how to re-choreograph the buyer/seller dance so that the seller leads and the buyer closes!
INVESTMENT: $69 Includes refreshments and workshop materials
REGISTRATION: Please contact Sharon Willms 970-292-8490
LOCATION: Sandler Training
Located in the Chase Bank building
200 East 7th Street, Suite 200, Loveland