Business Workshop – Break Through Your Comfort Zone and Close More Sales
June 28, 2019
8:00 to 10:00 am
Are you a business owner or sales professional who:
Loves business but dislikes selling?
Wants to take the fear of rejection out of sales calls?
Is bothered when time and resources are wasted on unqualified prospects?
Is fed up with being treated like just another salesperson?
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
• Get past typical prospect stalls and objections
• Distinguish between the serious prospects and the time-wasting “think-it-overs”
• Be successful on every sales call
• See yourself as the trusted advisor your prospect needs
• Keep the sales call moving in a positive direction
• Take the fear out of making sales calls
Join us as trainer Ed Kerr shows you how to do things for your business that may feel out-of-the-norm, but just might take it to a whole new level!
INVESTMENT: $69 Includes refreshments and workshop materials
REGISTRATION: Please contact Sharon Willms 970-292-8490
LOCATION: 200 East 7th Street, Suite 200, Loveland