Boost your Income with the Federal Earned Income Tax Credit
You could get thousands of dollars in federal money! Apply by filing a tax return – even if you have no income or low income.
What could I get?
- Up to $3,600 per child with the 2021 Child Tax Credit,
- Any missed COVID Stimulus Payments for you and your children/dependents – $600-$3,200 per person,
- The Federal Earned Income Tax Credit (up to $6,728 for 3 children or $1,502 if you are single) if you worked for pay in 2021, and/or
- The Mass. Earned Income Credit (up to $2,018 for 3 children or $451 if you are single) if you worked for pay in 2021. (Insert your state information here or delete)
- Also, you can sign up for payments you missed in the last 3 years and get the money!
Free Help Filing Taxes:
Deadline to file taxes is April 18, 2022. There is an easy process for requesting and extension if needed.
Back to All Articles