Are you making a 2020 resolution to develop your leaders? We are!
Prepare your leadership and your entire workforce to drive growth by tapping into the diverse training opportunities offered through Elevate Training, a program of the Larimer County Economic & Workforce Development Department. Gain a competitive advantage through training in 3 curriculum tracks: Workforce Management; Communication and Employee Engagement; and Leadership Development
Signing up now is a great idea – all but one will have limited seating:
- New HR Rules: NOT ALL Salary Employees Exempt from OT…and More with Tina Todd, simplyHR (January 16). What you don’t know CAN hurt you.
- Screamers, Slackers, and Stoners: Dealing with Difficult Employee Behaviors with Mary Atchison, Yellow Wagon Leadership (January 22). Every employee is perfectly content, right?
- Leading from the Middle with Bob Nedbal, Think2Perform (January 29). For managers with pressure from above and below…that’s all managers!
- Be a Leader in Inclusion and Parental Support with Jennifer Henderson, TiLT (February 12). A planning model that makes the business case for retaining top talent following parental leave.
- Communicating with Impact: Applying the Neuroscience of Conversation with Ariana Friedlander (February 19). How to achieve greater clarity in and about your workplace conversations.
The Windsor Business Series kicks off in January as well, with monthly recruitment, hiring, and retention workshops. Check out the entire schedule today at the Elevate Registration Page.