To-Go Cashiers - Oregano's Pizza Bistro
To-Go (Cashier) Duties:
1. Manages point of sale (POS) system and phones, while balancing dine-in and take-out Guest traffic.
2. Provides exceptional service during each shift, making every visit feel like a special occasion.
3. Establishes lasting relationships with our Guests (i.e. greet regulars by name and always say “hello,” “thank you,” “my pleasure,” and “goodbye”).
4. Performs side work at the start, throughout, and end of each shift as required.
5. Supports Front of House teammates because “everyone’s job is everyone’s job.”
6. Reports any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
7. Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Oregano’s Team Member Handbook.
To-Go (Cashier) Requirements:
Quick-service restaurant cashiering experience preferred.
Must be sixteen (16) years of age or older.
Valid state accredited food safety and handling certification and alcohol serving certification.
Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Must be able to lift, balance, and carry up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 50 feet.
Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
Ability to hear Team Members and Guests in a loud work environment.
Oregano’s Pizza Bistro is Arizona’s award-winning Chicago neighborhood pizza joint. We serve handcrafted thincrust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas, huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie™. Using fresh ingredients and real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oregano’s combines authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes, friendly service and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambiance to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Founded in 1993, Oregano’s history starts where every good Italian restaurant begins – in the family kitchen of our founder, Mark S. Russell. Using authentic family recipes, Oregano’s has grown to 24 restaurants across the Phoenix metro area, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Colorado. Join us today!