Teller - Public Service Credit Union
Public Service Credit Union (PSCU), a company with heart, focuses on the families and communities it serves. You can trust your career with PSCU!
Public Service Credit Union is looking for a talented Part-Time Teller to work at our Meldrum Branch in Fort Collins.
The hiring range for this position is $13.50 to $14.50/hour. Pay is commensurate with experience. This position is bonus eligible, based upon company performance.
Public Service Credit Union is a stable financial institution with 28 branches located throughout the Denver Metro, Northern Colorado, and Colorado Springs areas. We offer a competitive rate with an outstanding benefits package (for employees working 20 or more hours per week), which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and a world class 401(k) plan with employer/employee contributions.
The Teller professionally and accurately performs financial transactions for members and guests, and cross-sells credit union products and services to help members achieve their financial goals, and the branch achieve its sales goals. Additionally, the Teller performs branch/department functions to ensure efficient operation of the branch, and is actively engaged with the member, continually focused on providing a quality member service experience.
As a Teller you will be actively engaged with the member, providing a quality service experience ranging from:
• Greeting and building the individual member relationships
• Accurate and timely processing of transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier checks and other services)
• Being the first point of contact in most instances and referring members to the appropriate area based on needs
• Additionally, you’ll recognize opportunities to provide solutions for our members’ financial needs through the promotion of our products and services
• Most importantly you’ll deliver excellent customer service consistent with PSCU’s desire to exceed our members’ expectations on a daily basis
Availability to work flexible weekday hours between approximately 8:15am and 6:15pm, and between approximately 8:45am and 1:15pm on Saturdays, is required.
Qualifications: Minimum of 6 months to 2 years of similar or related experience is highly desired.
Experience in a financial institution is preferred, during which the following types of experience would have been obtained:
• Accurate handling of cash and negotiable instruments
• Strong cash balancing record
• Ability to work with a diverse customer base while providing excellent service
• Results with a high degree of confidentiality and security consciousness
• Considerate, effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven sales and referral skills while actively promoting solutions to solve our members’ financial needs
• Ability to utilize appropriate software and computer applications
• Success and ability to work in a team environment with creativity and positive results.
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Public Service Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
Phone: (303) 639-2528
Email: [email protected]