Teller/Universal Banker - ANB Bank
ANB Bank hires individuals who provide excellent customer service and build meaningful relationships with our customers and within our communities. ANB is committed to rewarding our team members who strengthen our company and culture. ANB offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for this position.
Hiring Pay Range: $16.00 to $19.00 per hour
Benefits package offered, subject to eligibility requirements, includes:
- Three Weeks Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Sick and Holiday Time
- Discretionary Annual Bonus and 401(k) Match
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available for Employee, Employee +Spouse, Employee +Child(ren), and Employee +Family
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account for High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Company Provided Employee Life, Employee AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance for Employee and Spouse
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Banking Services
ANB Bank is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment. The Bank is continually trying to improve recruitment, employment, development and promotional opportunities for its employees. Our selection decisions are based on job-related factors and not on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Responsible for demonstrating excellent customer service in accordance with Sturm Financial Group’s Mission, Vision, Values. Opens accounts, handles cash transactions, sells/cross-sells bank products and services, and resolves complex customer service issues. Accountable for sales and service activities for assigned branch locations. Proactively seeks new customers through marketing and prospecting. Refers customers to other areas of the company as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains a current knowledge and consistent compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge and consistent compliance with other banking Regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position.
- Processes paying/receiving transactions and maintains accurate records of all transactions.
- Cashes checks within assigned limits and stated guidelines.
- Responsible for daily cash settlements of cash and proof transactions.
- Opens checking, savings, money market and certificates of deposit accounts. Orders check and ATM/Debit cards and provides starter checks for new accounts.
- Understands and effectively applies selling techniques to open, develop, and close sales; creates product interest; actively cross-sells products/services; actively pursues potential customers.
- Identifies customer’s financial needs through in-person efforts, cold calls, referrals, and marketing, while providing strong product knowledge and quality service excellence.
- Displays knowledge and proficiency in explaining, selling, and administering products; refers customers to appropriate resources within the organization.
- Actively profiles customers to understand their complete financial services needs and recommends products and services based on those needs.
- Identify cross-sell and referral opportunities to broaden customer banking relationships.
- Responds to customer needs and priorities; establishes effective working relationships with customers; identifies and takes appropriate action on customer needs.
- Delivers the quality of service as defined by department standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience. In addition, six months prior bank experience performing teller or personal banker duties; or one-year cash handling or customer service experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
ANB Bank complies with the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. ANB Bank requests that Applicant not disclose its wage rate history to ANB Bank. If ANB Bank for any reason comes into possession of Applicant’s wage rate history, ANB Bank will not rely on it in determining a wage rate.