Swim Instructor - British Swim School of Fort Collins
About British Swim School
At British Swim School, we do not just teach fun swim lessons. We shoot through the water like torpedoes toward our goals! We are a team of people serious about saving lives and serious about having fun while doing it – but not too serious because that would offset the fun, of course.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been the pioneer of teaching water survival skills to children as young as three months old and working with swimmers on stroke development after they fall in love with the sport of swimming. We are doing our part to stop drowning from continuing as the leading cause of accidental death in children ages 1-4 yrs.
Working at British Swim School you will notice that…
- We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once while happily asking, “is that all you’ve got?”
- In return for your efforts, you’ll have an opportunity to work for a fast growing, creative, and culture-driven company with prudent opportunity for growth. You’ll also get to help promote a life-changing learning experience and growing kick-butt team every day.
- When we are not teaching fun life-saving skills from our curriculum, we are either creating memories at one of our culture events (paintball, go-karts, escape rooms), or promoting our work with the Hope Floats Foundation that helps all people have the opportunity to take swim lessons.
Don’t worry, we’ll train you. So, you don’t need a competitive swimming background or experience teaching. As long as you think you have what it takes to try and keep up with our sharks!
- Paid training
- Genuine opportunity for growth
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others
- Birthdays off and paid, woot-woot!
- Quarterly (actually fun) team events such as escape rooms, trampoline parks, baseball games, ziplining parks, and bowling to name a few! We are open to any fun ideas from staff to create even more close memories as a team!
- Hiring Bonus! $50 upon completion of training, $100 after 90 days
- Enthusiastic personality
- High school diploma
- Experience working with children
- Swimming experience: 1-2 years preferred
- Customer service skills: 1 year preferred
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED Certification(s) preferred (but can be provided to the right candidate)
We are hiring for multiple locations in Fort Collins. British Swim School is growing, and we are excited to add you to our team!
Phone: (970) 568-5777
Email: [email protected]