Student Internship - High Performance Business Solutions
High Performance Business Solutions, a coaching and training company in the areas of leadership and sales, is looking for a qualified Intern to join our team. HPBS is seeking an intern who can help participate in several types of online strategic campaigns run through a variety of social medias. These include but are not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, our Website, along with assisting with email campaigns. A successful candidate will help us gain traction in executing company goals through effectively promoting our services online through various marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work closely with the assistant manager when coordinating and creating successful campaigns to promote our business to new clients. The successful candidate will have gained broad experience in various aspects of sales and online marketing along with assisting in the launch of new HPBS services.
- Assist in the creation of webinars, e-mail campaigns, online promotion
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Perform analysis of effective marketing tactics
- Prepare presentations/strategic plans
- Provide support for marketing social media efforts
- Assist the team with marketing activities and material
- Brainstorm new ways of promoting our services online
- Coordinate with the production of various marketing communications
- Provide support for upcoming marketing events
- Writing articles or blogs about promotional material for the company
- Upload marketing material to online website and provided social media
- Updating and maintaining an effective marketing plan
- Manage events and plan upcoming schedules accordingly
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. This person should have a positive disposition, must have a willingness to learn, and must be flexible, adaptive, organized, and enjoy taking initiative on tasks/projects.
Commit to a minimum of 10 hours/week
This is an unpaid internship, however, if the intern is a good fit, HPBS will consider hiring upon completion of the internship.
October 1, 2017
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: September 22, 2017
Phone: (970) 672-3602