Solar Installer - Alt E Wind & Solar, Ltd.
Alt E Wind & Solar is currently looking for a team member to join our solar installation crew. We are a small, rapidly growing, family run company that believes our team members are our most important and valuable resource. We are currently looking to fill one permanent full-time position working 35-40 hours per work. If you are motivated, reliable, hard-working, organized, and excited about growing with a great company in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, then we want to talk to you. While solar training and/or experience is preferred, it is not required… however, absent solar experience, solid job site construction experience is a must.
• Install solar modules, mounting hardware, inverters and other electrical equipment
• Basic electrical wiring of solar modules
• Work effectively and communicate efficiently with crew members, management and clients
• Perform safe working practices at all times… safety is our number one priority on the job site!
• Maintain a clean and organized job site, company vehicle and work place
• Perform and document various quality control tests throughout the installation
• Perform additional duties as requested
• Ability to work flexible schedule Monday-Friday (very rare weekends).
• General construction experience required
• Solar experience not necessary but eager to learn about solar is
• Experience with hand tools and power tools a must
• Must be able to consistently lift and carry 50lbs
• Must be willing and able to climb ladders and work on rooftops
• Must enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions
• Possess excellent verbal communication skills
• Must be a team player and work well with others
• Maintain a positive, cheerful and professional attitude
• Have an adventurous, creative and fun personality
• Desire and passion for learning about solar and renewable energy
• Detail oriented is critical
• Problem solving and creative thinking skills
• Desire to do it right the first time
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have dependable transportation to and from work… reliability is a must!
If you meet the qualifications above and would like to work in an amazing industry and grow with a great company who believes that its relationship with its team members must be a win-win situation, then please respond to this post via email. Please provide either a copy of your resume or details on your experience, qualifications, education and desired work schedule. If your qualifications meet the above requirements, we will respond within 1-2 business day to arrange a time for a mutual two-way interview.
Respond to [email protected]